From January 24 to February 5, 2023, Moscow Gostiny Dvor, one of the most prestigious venues in the capital, will host the III Unique Russia Art and Industrial Exhibition-Forum.
III Art and Industrial Exhibition-Forum “Unique Russia”
The exhibition will present the culture and art of Russia: jewelry and arts and crafts, & nbsp; folk art crafts, painting, historical and museum exposition, Orthodox art, sculpture, architecture, antiques, puppetry, etc. Guests are also expected to attend business conferences, interactive installations, master classes, and a cultural program.
The exhibition-forum is supported by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency on Affairs of Nationalities of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Organizers: Unique Country Foundation, Heritage and Traditions Association, Art Industry and Jewelry Development Foundation.
The purpose of the exhibition – show Russia as a country of unique opportunities, which carefully preserves and develops the traditions of a multinational people, the diversity of culture and folk art, the identity of each region. The exhibition-forum has a topical patriotic focus and contributes to the consolidation of Russian society.
“Unique Russia” – these are more than 20 exhibitions and art projects within one exhibition project, area 10,000 sq.m, 85 regions of the Russian Federation, 10 foreign countries, more than 1200 participants; 50,000 visitors, 55 business and cultural events, conferences, 70 fashion shows.
A distinctive feature of the exhibition is its powerful historical component.
III exhibition-forum “Unique Russia”; timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the First All-Russian Artistic and Industrial Exhibition, which was held in Moscow in March 1923. Today the exhibition «Unique Russia» continues the best traditions of the Russian exhibition movement.
As part of the exhibition «Unique Russia» the exposition “Wartime Sisters of Mercy” will be presented, organized by the Women's Patriotic Society, the Charitable Foundation for Assistance to War Veterans “Soldier's Life”; and the Foundation for the Development of the Art Industry and Jewelry.
The exhibition will feature paintings by the Studio of Military Artists. M.V. Grekov, Museum of the History of the Main Military Clinical Hospital named after Academician N.N. Burdenko, as well as exhibits of the Museum of the History of the Communities of the St. Demetrius School of Sisters of Mercy and the Historical and Patriotic Center. Hero of the Soviet Union N.V. Troyan.
There will also be an exposition of church art masters, organized by the Foundation for the Development of the Art Industry and Jewelry Art with the support of the Expert Council of the Russian Orthodox Church on Church Art. The exposition will bring together secular and ecclesiastical organizations connected by their activities with the Russian Orthodox Church, traditional culture and craft.
"Unique Russia" show visitors author's ceramics and porcelain; lacquer miniature; enamel art; artistic processing of glass, metal, stone; masterly carving on bone and wood; lace and embroidery, artistic processing of fluff, exclusive jewelry; interior and decor items; designer, ethnic clothes and accessories. The works of art shown at the exhibition can be not only seen, but also purchased.
Republics of Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Buryatia, Crimea will present their expositions; Krasnoyarsk region; Nizhny Novgorod, Kaluga, Lipetsk, Kaliningrad, Irkutsk, Moscow regions and other regions of Russia.
Masters of the Bogorodsk wood carving school will create art objects right at the exhibition. An exposition will be presented Uelensky bone cutters, famous for their original technique. «Kazakovskoe Enterprise of Art Products» will present at the exhibition a full-fledged musical instrument – the Russian balalaika, made in the jewelry technique of refined filigree with an openwork pattern of thin silver wire. There is no such unique product anywhere in the world.
Every day there will be master classes from the Russian Academy of Crafts: jewelry, wood carving, gilding, furniture restoration, stained glass, enamel, etc., as well as lectures on antique weapons, appraisal activities in jewelry and much more.
< p style="text-align: justify">The cultural program will be presented by the Ethno-Fashion Festival “Ethnopodium”, organized by the Eurasian Association of Ethno-Designers. In “Ethnopodium” designers of modern ethnic fashion of the peoples of Russia and neighboring countries will take part.
There will be a Forum of musical creative children's groups from all over the country, organized by the IA «Musical Klondike».
from designer Nadezhda Shibina and young Moscow designers. A separate event at the exhibition will be a series of shows by designers of the project “Russian avant-garde in the cultural code of modern fashion”.
Awards and competitions within the exhibition:
1. Summing up the results of the Competition “Golden Hands of Russia”, “Golden Hands of the World”, organized by the Creative Union of Artists of Decorative and Applied Arts and the Russian Association for International Cooperation (RAMS)
2. Summing up and awarding the winners competition “Unique pictures of the world”, organized by the Creative Union of Artists of Decorative and Applied Arts and the “Unique Country” Foundation
3. For the first time at the site of the exhibition “Unique Russia” the presentation of the “Transfiguration” award, established by the “Art Doll” section, will take place; Creative Union of Artists of Decorative and Applied Arts.
1) On January 27, the Poetry of Donbass music and poetry festival will be held, organized by the Moscow branch Military Historical Society
2) On February 2, on the day of the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad, a solemn ceremony of awarding the sisters of mercy with the revived award “For Sacrifice and Selfless Work” will take place, there will also be a Charity concert in favor of the wounded, organized by the Women's Patriotic Society, the Union of Orthodox Women, Russian People's TV channel «Fire Bird» and the Foundation for the Development of the Art Industry and Jewelry.
3) A special section dedicated to charity and fundraising in favor of wounded soldiers and their families, prepared by the Women's Patriotic Society and the Soldier's Life Foundation, will be organized at the exhibition. Posters and postcards from the times of the First World War and the Great Patriotic War will be presented. The organizers produced charity postcards, the proceeds from the sale of which, as well as from the charity lottery, will go to the benefit of the wounded during the SVO.
4) As part of the patriotic project "Walk of Russian Glory" busts and sculptures of prominent figures of Russia will be presented.
5) Art project “Eternal Femininity”, a traveling exhibition project of embroidered paintings — «Life is beautiful!», the art doll section of the TSKhDPI will present an exposition of author's dolls on the theme «Unique Russia. The contemporary view of artists on the cultural heritage, connection and diversity of the peoples of Russia.
6) Solemn transfer of frescoes made by students of the Faculty of Church Arts of PSTGU by the “Cathedral Square” Foundation; to the Church of Saints Peter and Paul at the Main Military Hospital N.N. Burdenko (built in 1707).
The exhibition will feature an extensive business program organized by exhibitors and partners of the exhibition:
1. International Business Forum "We Love Russia",
2. Forum "Labor Valor of Russia" with the participation of representatives from 85 regions of the country,
3. "Pedagogical forum dedicated to the Year of teachers and mentors and the Year of the Russian language in the CIS" There will be a presentation of the All-Russian competitions and projects “My city – my concern».
4. Conference "Development of the art industry and folk art crafts in the light of modern realities"
For three years, the exhibition-forum «Unique Russia» has established itself as a large-scale cultural and socio-political event of the exhibition format, showing the beauty and richness of the regions of Russia, connecting the past, present and future of our country.
At the beginning of 2022 – Year of the Cultural Heritage of the Peoples of Russia, the II exhibition-forum was visited, despite the epidemiological difficulties, by more than 31,000 guests, more than 60 events were held, and the online audience of the forum amounted to more than 3.5 million viewers. The exhibition was marked by the visit of the Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation Anton Siluanov, the legendary chess player, State Duma deputy and public figure Anatoly Karpov, leader of the party “FAIR RUSSIA – FOR THE TRUTH" Sergey Mironov, senators, members of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, deputies of the State Duma and the Moscow City Duma, public figures and art historians, representatives of the business community, collectors, gallery owners and artists.
Gokhran of Russia, Assembly of Peoples of Russia, Creative Union of Artists of the DPI, Women's Patriotic Society, Foundation “Cathedral Square” Moscow, Museum of the History of the Communities of the St. Demetrius School of Sisters of Mercy, Museum of the History of the Main Military Clinical Hospital named after Academician N.N. Burdenko, Historical and Patriotic Center. Hero of the Soviet Union N.V. Troyan, All-Russian Public Organization “Committee of National and Non-Olympic Sports of Russia”, Russian Association for International Cooperation, FGBUK “State Kremlin Orchestra”, Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Expert Council on Church Art, Architecture and restorations, International Art Fund, Eurasian Business Club, Union of Blacksmiths of Russia, Labor Valor of Russia, Moscow Military Historical Society, INTELLECT INVEST LLC, Exporesurs — exhibitions and conferences”, Fund “100 Years of the USSR”, Slavic Fund of Russia, Russian Academy of Crafts, Guild of Gunsmiths, Chamber of Crafts, State Budgetary Institution “Small Business of Moscow”, Eurasian Association of Ethnodesigners, Creative Workshop of Nadezhda Shibina, Rossgram, Rutube, «House of Russian Clothing of Valentina Averyanova», Consulting Company «Garamova and Partners», LLC "Partner", Business Club "Heritage" Silver Archer”, MK “Art Center PLUS”, IA “Musical Klondike”, Combat Sambo Federation of Russia, Federation of Cossacks of Russia, Women's Patriotic Society, Studio of Military Artists. M.B. Grekova, Institution Museum and Exhibition Center “History of Domestic Entrepreneurship”, Regional Public Organization for the Promotion of the Preservation of National Cultural Values ”Russian Wealth”, Regional Public Organization “MKS 1785”.
Technical partners: Next Touch, Gefest Capital
Information partners: Official Media Partner – MTRK «Mir»
Official media partners – IA Intermedia, Argumenty Nedeli, Kultura.rf, km.ru, dni.ru, ArtMoskovia
Information support: TC «Russia 1», “Russia 24”, “Moscow 24”, «TV Center», "Firebird", "Manor" , radio station “Komsomolskaya Pravda”, “Vera”, newspapers “Arguments and Facts”, “Literary Newspaper”, portals “Fair of Masters”, “Crafts of the Russian Federation”, Trip2rus.ru, “100 roads”, MASTERJOURNAL.RU , STP "Media", magazine "New Village",
Pr-support – Maestro Agency PR
Vladimir Preobrazhensky, Press Secretary +7 (926) 160-12-31 pr@maestro1975 .ru
Natalia Shoshina press service, advertising +7 (915) 069 -08-13 firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet resources of the Unique Russia exhibition:
Websites: http://uniquerussia.rus www.industries.rus